- 1 Genuine Ford Fluid XO-5W20-QFS SAE 5W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil – 1 Quart Bottle
- 2 Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil (1-Quart, Case of 6) -550040863-6PK
- 3 Amazon Basics Full Synthetic Motor Oil, SN Plus, 5W-20, 5 Quart
- 4 Castrol 03124 Edge 0W-20 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Quart
- 5 Liqui Moly 2207 0W-20 Special Tec AA Motor Oil, 1 L
- 6 Red Line 11805 0W20 Motor Oil, 1 Gallon, 1 Pack
- 7 Schaeffer Manufacturing Co. 0701-012S Supreme 7000 Synthetic Plus Gasoline Engine Oil 5W-30, 1-Quart Bottle
- 8 Ford Fusion Engine Oil Capacity
- 9 Ford Fusion Engine Oil Viscosity
- 10 Ford Fusion Generations
- 11 Ford Fusion 2013 (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), 2nd generation
- 12 Ford Fusion 2006 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012), 1st Generation
- Full synthetic 5W-20 engine oil made from natural gas, not crude, using Pennzoil’s patented gas-to-liquid PurePlus Technology
- No other leading motor oil provides better wear protection for your engine (Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30)
- Helps protect engines from loss of power and provides better fuel economy—drive on average an extra 550 miles per year (versus a dirty engine)
- Keeps pistons dramatically cleaner than required by the toughest industry standards (Based on ILSAC GF-6 and Sequence IIIH piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30)
- Delivers unsurpassed sludge protection to help keep high-performance and luxury car engines as close as possible to factory clean (Based on Sequence VH Sludge Test using SAE 5W-20)
- Formulated to provide faster low-temperature oil flow and protection in extreme heat
- Case of six 1-quart bottles
- Pennzoil is the first motor oil made from natural gas, not crude—PurePlus Technology converts pure natural gas into high-quality, full-synthetic base oil that’s crystal clear and contains fewer impurities than other traditional and synthetic motor oils
- Suitable for all car, SUV, light van, truck gasoline and turbocharged engines; under all driving conditions.
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer’s recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Formulated for longer drain intervals
- Helps prevent build up that can cause rust and corrosion
- Reduces friction for less engine wear
- High resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown
- Helps reduce exhaust emissions
- 42 percent better rating on fighting power robbing deposits
- Superior engine protection vs conventional and synthetic blend oils
- Superior performance against deposits, wear and oxidation; Bottle Color: Black
- Meets the needs of Honda, Toyota, Acura, Lexus and other vehicles where 0W-20 grade is recommended
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5, API SN, ACEA A1, ACEA B1
- Fully synthetic low viscosity premium class motor oil, developed to meet the high demands of modern Asian and American gasoline engines.
- The innovative additive technology guarantees best wear protection and engine cleanliness, lowest oil and fuel consumption and highest engine efficiency.
- Ideally suited for engines with direct injection (GDI) and turbochargers
- Use with extended oil change intervals as per manufacturer.
- New packaging coming! Red bottles contain the same great product as the black bottles.
- Improves engine durability without affecting fuel economy.
- Friction modified with Micron Moly and Penetro to reduce friction, wear and scuffing.
- Keeps engines cleaner: minimal sludge, soot and carbon buildup.
- Resists thinning at high temperatures.
Ford Fusion Engine Oil Capacity
The ford fusion oil capacity is 5.7 quartz with filter.
Ford Fusion Engine Oil Viscosity
The recommended oil viscosity for Ford Fusion is 5W-20 but 0w-20 can also be used for vehicles that are less than 75,000 miles on them.
Ford Fusion Generations
Ford Fusion 2013 (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020), 2nd generation
The second Generation Fusion was introduced in 2013 model. It featured a 2.0-liter Eco Boost 4-cylinder engine and later came the 1.6-liter EcoBoost four-cylinder.
Ford Fusion 2006 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012), 1st Generation
The Ford Fusion 1st Generation came in 2006 with a 2.3 liter 4-cylinder engine or a 3.0-liter V6
2013 ford fusion oil type
best engine oil for ford fusion