The Honda Civic is a big time brand name when it comes to the automotive industry, and this car has been one of their most popular models.
I know finding out what kind of oil works best for your Civic can be hard because there are so many choices available! But don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with our awesome guide on how-to take care if not Maintenance then at least preventative maintenance that will keep them running like new longer than ever before (and cheaper too)! And since everyone wants value in today’s economy – well check out our list while on best engine oil for Honda Civic.
- 1 Honda Civic Engine Oil Capacity
- 2 1. Honda Genuine 0W-20 Motor Oil – Manufacturer Recommendation
- 3 2. AmazonBasics Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil
- 4 3. Castrol 06006-6PK GTX Magnatec Green Motor Oil
- 5 5. Mobil 1 (120769) High Mileage 5W-30 Motor Oil
- 6 Honda Civic 2016 (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022), 10th generation
- 7 Honda Civic 2012 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015), 9th generation
- 8 Honda Civic 2006 (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011), 8th generation
- 9 Honda Civic 2001 (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005), 7th generation
Are you looking for the best oil for your Honda Civic?
Honda recommends using a fully synthetic 0w-20 or 5w-30 engine oil that provides superior protection against engine wear and deposits, while helping to keep engines cleaner.
We know that you want to make sure that your car is running at its best. That’s why we are listing the best oils for your civic today.
These are designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer specifications, so you can be confident they will work as expected.
A good quality motor oil is engineered with an advanced additive technology that helps provide outstanding cleaning power and protection at start-up, even in extreme temperatures. This means it can help extend the life of your car by providing better protection against engine wear and deposits compared to other leading brands.
With just one purchase, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are getting the best possible performance from your vehicle every day.
Honda Civic Engine Oil Capacity
Honda Civic Engine Oil Capacity is 3.9 quartz with filter.
1. Honda Genuine 0W-20 Motor Oil – Manufacturer Recommendation
Honda civic full synthetic 0w-20 motor oil is a high performance synthetic motor oil. It provides the most comprehensive protection for all driving conditions, by preventing wear and reducing friction that can lead to improved fuel economy and reduced emissions.
Honda civic full synthetic 0w-20 engine oil is developed to protect your vehicle engines from environmental aggressions such as corrosion, rusting etc., ensuring the best performance, smoothness and stability of the vehicle. It is specially designed to minimize deposit formation, for clean & efficient engine performance throughout the life of your vehicle.
All grades are API / SAE certified *(see applicability section) with friction modifiers added to provide quick starts in cold weather, while helping reduce friction at operating temperature for better fuel economy.
Honda civic full synthetic 0w-20 motor oil is guaranteed to protect your engine throughout its life, backed by a 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) warranty against engine damage.
2. AmazonBasics Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil
AmazonBasics Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil
3. Castrol 06006-6PK GTX Magnatec Green Motor Oil
Castrol 06006-6PK GTX Magnatec Green Motor Oil
5. Mobil 1 (120769) High Mileage 5W-30 Motor Oil
Mobil 1 High Mileage 5W-30 Motor Oil for high mileage honda civic engines.